Here is a compilation of my musings on things/occasions that came along my way. What I told myself when I went through rough phases, are listed. Nothing new. But, trust me, mostly, they hold the key to sunshine. So far these were restricted within paper and pen. Now getting the touch of technology..
- One could learn the best of teaching not through speech or books but through solitude. Deepest, as a matter of fact.
- Only you are responsible for your actions. Don’t blame others. Because, to blame is to be b-lame.
- Don’t let the world know your problems. At times, advice or others’ opinion on your problem is the last thing you would ever want to listen. But, there is always a bunch of people, out there, waiting to do exactly that and you can do nothing about it.
- Over-thinking kills you!
- You can help others. But only to some extent. If you don’t set limits, then you are making parasites out of them.
- Once you decide on how to handle a situation, stick to it till the end. Some might get hurt, some might oppose because everyone perceives a situation in a different way. You can’t please all of them. If you do so, then you are compromising on the principles you believe and follow something that defines who you are.
- There are certain things that happen when you least expect them to and some that don’t when you desperately want them to. It is inevitable. How much ever you don’t like them, you can’t stop them happening. It is what life offers you..take it and face it.
- Never mind what others have to say about your life. No one knows you and your life better than you. They are merely spectators. They don’t watch you in close quarters. At the end of the day, it is your happiness, peace of mind that matters.
- Positive thoughts always have a huge effect. It can overcome any difficult situation. Be optimistic as much as you could
- Sometimes, it is good to be a silent observer. It teaches you a lot.
- At trying times, don’t give up. They make you realise inner potential you are unaware of.
- Everything happens for a reason. It might be good or bad. If good, be happy. If bad, learn out of it.
- Everything ends well. If not, you haven’t reached the end yet.
- Hope. Always. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Never ending list it is.. 🙂